5 Reasons Why You Should Travel in Shoulder Season
Shoulder season means the period between the peak season and offseason in a destination. For many places summer is peak and winter offseason, so shoulder season often falls in spring and fall (so often for example in April-May and September-October).
5 Reasons why you should consider traveling in the shoulder season:
1. You’ll save (a lot of) money because the prices are lower than in peak season (especially flights and accommodation)💰
2. More options in terms of flights, accommodation, restaurants, transportation, activities…(less competition in reservations)✈️
3. The weather is usually pleasant in shoulder season (sometimes even better than in peak season as temperatures tend to be milder)☀️
4. Most travel businesses, restaurants etc. are still open (unlike in offseason in some summer tourist destinations)🥂
5. Less crowds and more authentic experiences with less tourists around