9 Unexplored Places in South Goa
Explore the non touristy, not known to many places in South Goa
1. Cola beach, also known as ‘Khola’ beach
2. Betul beach, located south of Mobor beach.
3. Rivona Caves are believed to have been inhabited during the 6th and 7th centuries by the Buddhist monks.
4. Netravali Waterfalls- Netravali Waterfalls is one of the most enchanting waterfalls of Goa
5. Galgibaga beach - It is one of Goa’s most scenic hidden gems
6. Three Kings church - Our lady of Remedios Chapel also called the Three Kings church is one of the most haunted places of Goa, known for its mysterious surroundings.
7. Rajbagh beach - Acquiring its name from the famous Rajbagh Residency near the beach, the Rajbagh beach has always prided itself for being one of the best and cleanest beaches found in Goa.
8. Cavelossim beach - It finds itself a spot on many lists about the best beaches of India. Cleaner and quieter than the cliched party beaches of Goa, the beautiful beach is the perfect spot for travellers looking to enjoy the endless expanse of the clear blue waters as they lounge around the soft sands that caress your body completely.
9. Kuskem Waterfall - It is one of the least explored attractions in South Goa. It is located just about 20 kilometres away from the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary and is famous for its untouched beauty.